Fleet is an agile, next generation connectivity company. Our mission is to Connect Everything using cutting-edge communications and space technologies to maximise the resource efficiency of human civilisation and enable the next industrial revolution with our ubiquitous connectivity platform.
Reporting to the Head of Sales, this position is responsible for sales opportunity development and closing, working from a pipeline of leads generated by the team, as well as active prospecting, including researching, identifying and qualifying new contacts, as well as qualifying marketing leads.
- Cultivating opportunities from lead qualification to close through research, outbound phone calls and email.
- Qualifying inbound leads, and leads generated by the lead generation team
- Working collaboratively with the entire sales team on planning, account details
- Report on territory and opportunity activity to the Head of Sales.
- Meeting and exceeding quarterly targets
- Generating revenue from up-sells and cross-sells
- Degree in Business or university graduate
- At least minimum of 2 years Inside Sales with strong knowledge of cutting edge technologies
- Excellent rapport building skills via phone, email and LinkedIn
- Able to take direction well and handle multiple projects simultaneously, prioritizing workloads to meet competing and changing deadlines
- Demonstrates strong motivation to learn, a good self-starter and strong work ethics
- A strong team player
- Professional communication skills, both written and verbal
- Curious and Proactive orientation
PREFERRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
Knowledge of the IoT ecosystem
Experience in a start-up environment
- You must be available to work extended hours and weekends as needed.
Fleet is an Equal Opportunity Employer; employment with Fleet is governed on the basis of merit, competence and qualifications and will not be influenced in any manner by race, colour, religion, gender, national origin/ethnicity, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, mental or physical disability or any other legally protected status.
This role is located in Surry Hills, New South Wales, Australia.
If you're excited to join us on the journey and believe you have what it takes, please apply here: