If you're connecting IoT devices in remote areas, we know your installation needs low-power, low-cost connectivity to make sense. The Fleet Portal Maxi is a our unique edge computing device and satellite modem designed to fuse global satellite connectivity with LoRa-based LPWAN. This means you will be able to connect a huge set of low-power devices in remote areas while massively slashing your satellite connectivity bill. The Fleet Portal Maxi is a global satellite based solution suitable for connecting from 100-1000 devices via your LoRaWAN gateway.
- Remote region coverage
- Connect large deployments of sensors
- Ultra low-cost data transfer
- Bring your own IoT gateway
- Low-power connectivity
- Optimised data compression
- Includes Fleet Edge Network Server and Application Server
- Includes Optimized compression and selective analytics
- Iincludes external antenna and satellite modem
- Connects to most off the shelf LoRaWAN gateways
- LoRaWAN 1.0.2 compliant
- Wifi and Bluetooth-enabled for easy configuration
- Temperature resistant -20 to +85C
- IP66 rated
- Complete training manual
- Fleet after sales support
Plug & Play
Optimised for LoRaWAN gateways
- Connect gateways through Ethernet Port
- Get data direct from portal to mobile device via Bluetooth or Wifi in the field
- Solar Panel not included.
Contact us with any questions, any time
Estimated delivery: October 2018. Product look, size and minor specifications may be subject to change. Satellite data subscription sold separately. By ordering products or services from Fleet you acknowledge that you have read, understood and agree to Fleet's Terms of Sale. All prices in USD unless otherwise quoted.