Fleet is an agile, next generation connectivity company. Our mission is to Connect Everything using cutting-edge communications and space technologies to maximise the resource efficiency of human civilisation and enable the next industrial revolution with our free, ubiquitous connectivity platform.
We are looking for a talented individual to join the team as a Product Marketing Manager in charge of marketing Fleet hardware, software and services for our iconic products that set to revolutionise connectivity.
This is a rare, exciting and critical position that will own positioning and messaging of our class-defining products and services. A Fleet Product Marketing Manager is a talented storyteller who can articulate product specifications and features into clear benefits for all types of customers in order to increase Fleet brand and solutions familiarity in the Industrial IoT Market.
- Be a product champion for our Industrial IoT solutions, starting with our premium hardware and customer experience.
- Drive the overall product marketing vision and execution by partnering closely with the rest of the organisation.
- Develop positioning, messaging, competitive analysis, and work to translate these into strategies and customer-facing materials
- Create messaging references for each product, including prioritised feature/benefit lists, feature/product naming recommendations, competitive overview, and more
- Create, review and approve best-in-class product presentations, product web pages, packaging, and advertising content to deliver the right message to the right audience the right way
- Partner with Sales on product launches to ensure a complete, on-time, high quality, thought-through go-to-market strategy execution
- Practical experience in marketing or business positions
- 4+ years of product marketing experience
- Excellent oral/written communication, interpersonal, and people skills
- Demonstrated ability to convert product features into a clear and compelling product vision, and a track record of execution
PREFERRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Product marketing experience with consumer and/or enterprise hardware / software products
- Thorough understanding of various product metrics and how to interpret them to decipher actionable insights
- Demonstrated ability to juggle multiple priorities and projects simultaneously, to learn new business and technical skills quickly, and to adapt to changing environments
- Thrives in chaos, obsessed with customer experience, fanatic about the details, scrappy and willing to wear multiple hats, will do what it takes to get the job done, passionate about how technology can make people’s lives better
- Fast paced, good communicator, problem solver, self-starter, analytical
- Fluency in presentation and spreadsheet programs
- Passionate about Fleet’s mission to connect the world from space
- Very high attention to detail
- You must be available to work extended hours and weekends as needed.
Fleet is an Equal Opportunity Employer; employment with Fleet is governed on the basis of merit, competence and qualifications and will not be influenced in any manner by race, colour, religion, gender, national origin/ethnicity, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, mental or physical disability or any other legally protected status.
This role is located at Fleet's Headquarters in Adelaide, South Australia.
If you're excited to join us on the journey and believe you have what it takes, please apply here: