Fleet is an agile, next generation connectivity company. Our mission is to Connect Everything using cutting-edge communications and space technologies to maximise the resource efficiency of human civilisation and enable the next industrial revolution with our free, ubiquitous connectivity platform.
As an Embedded Systems Engineer you will work on developing Fleet's Industrial Internet of Things network. Working in an agile team, the role will involve writing software for the satellite communications network and the ground user segment, under the direction of the senior engineers.
- Design and implement software for embedded devices and systems from requirements to production and commercial deployment
- Design, develop, code, test and debug system software
- Analyse and enhance efficiency, stability and scalability of system resources
- Bachelor of Science degree
- 5+ years of work experience.
PREFERRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Experience in hands-on development and troubleshooting on embedded targets
- Ability to work within an energetic & fast paced team environment
- You must be available to work extended hours and weekends as needed.
Fleet is an Equal Opportunity Employer; employment with Fleet is governed on the basis of merit, competence and qualifications and will not be influenced in any manner by race, colour, religion, gender, national origin/ethnicity, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, mental or physical disability or any other legally protected status.
This role is located at Fleet's Headquarters in Adelaide, South Australia.
If you're excited to join us on the journey and believe you have what it takes, please apply here: