Fleet is an agile, next generation connectivity company. Our mission is to Connect Everything using cutting-edge communications and space technologies to maximise the resource efficiency of human civilisation and enable the next industrial revolution with our free, ubiquitous connectivity platform.
As an Electronics Engineer, you will work in an agile hardware team at Fleet HQ in Adelaide. This role will involve electronics design and PCB layout, under the direction of senior engineers.
- Designing a wide range of electronic circuits (analogue / digital / RF / low power)
- Bachelor of Science degree in electrical engineering
- 5+ years of work experience
PREFERRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Excellent knowledge of laying out PCBs using Altium
- Excellent working knowledge of the design of power switching converters
- Excellent knowledge of converter topologies design techniques
- Experience with regulation loops, stability, rejection, efficiency and EMC aspects
- Ability to work in electronic lab environments
- You must be available to work extended hours and weekends as needed.
Fleet is an Equal Opportunity Employer; employment with Fleet is governed on the basis of merit, competence and qualifications and will not be influenced in any manner by race, colour, religion, gender, national origin/ethnicity, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, mental or physical disability or any other legally protected status.
This role is located at Fleet's Headquarters in Adelaide, South Australia.
If you're excited to join us on the journey and believe you have what it takes, please apply here: