Fleet is an agile, next generation connectivity company. Our mission is to Connect Everything using cutting-edge communications and space technologies to maximise the resource efficiency of human civilisation and enable the next industrial revolution with our free, ubiquitous connectivity platform.
As an Associate Software Engineer, you will be responsible for both working on space and ground hardware development projects. We value creativity, independence and the ability to work autonomously and as part of the larger team.
- Participate in architecture, design, and code reviews
- Code system software
- Design and implement fault detection and mitigation in software
- Develop prototypes to prove out key design concepts and quantify technical constraints
- Bachelor’s of Science Degree in Computer Science
- 1+ year of relevant work experience (internship and thesis work acceptable)
- Languages: VHDL (FPGA) or C++/C#/other (DSP)
PREFERRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- GPA of 3.5 or higher
- Hands-on experience through lab research, project teams, prior internship or work experience
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work effectively in a team environment, accomplishing tasks with limited resources at a rapid pace
- Intermediate skill level using Windows Operations Systems
- Intermediate skill level using Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- You must be available to work extended hours and weekends as needed.
Fleet is an Equal Opportunity Employer; employment with Fleet is governed on the basis of merit, competence and qualifications and will not be influenced in any manner by race, colour, religion, gender, national origin/ethnicity, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, mental or physical disability or any other legally protected status.
This role is located at Fleet's Headquarters in Adelaide, South Australia.
If you're excited to join us on the journey and believe you have what it takes, please apply here: